Thursday, May 17, 2012

The To-Do List


I'm not promising a post on each of these topics, because I'm not promising to get them all done. But these are all things that are weighing on my mind as the weekend rushes at me:

1) Book Reviews: In the last week, I've finished reading The Monsters of Templeton, Bone, and Lamb.
2) Yard work: the grass needs to be mowed (again/ still), and I need to finish building Carol's garden boxes.
3) Survive Reunion: I work for a college; this is the week.
4) Finish all the work that will allow me to survive Reunion: see above.
5) Finish Book Club books: I have two book club books coming up on Monday and Tuesday (1861 and Cutting for Stone, respectively). I don't know that I'll be able to attend either book club because of rehearsals for The Sound of Music, but I want to finish the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment