Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Calm Before the Book Review Storm

It's been a little quiet around here for the last week. I've fulfilled my Blogathon 2012 commitment to post something each day, but it's hardly been of the depth I expect of myself. If not for the Blogathon, I might have only posted once or twice in the last week.

That is, of course, both good and bad. More is alright, but better is my real aim.

Which brings us to this post, designed entirely to whet your appetite (interesting that the phrase revolves around whet meaning "to hone" rather than it's equally logical homonym meaning "to moisten" when the phrase "mouth watering" is also so common).

In the next four days, three book reviews. The Monsters of Templeton, Bone, and Lamb will bring me 21 books on the year, slightly ahead of schedule. By the time those all post, I hope to be working on my 22nd review, Cutting for Stone (spoilers, excited to write that one).

For now, enjoy the music and a quiet night.

No comments:

Post a Comment