Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Staff Breakfast and the Nature of Wednesday

One of my favorite events of each month is our all staff meeting/ breakfast. I don't know why I enjoy it so much, beyond the fact that I enjoy a free breakfast as much as (or more than) the next guy.

I think all important work discussions should occur over pancakes, with a hard-boiled egg on the side if it can be arranged. As a bonus, this month I will remember to bring my travel mug so I can get my coffee fix for the day.

Wednesday is a tough day for me (Tuesday is rough, too, for the same reasons): Monday is a "get back to it" day, Thursday is downhill and usually includes the completion of one or more of my major projects for the week, and Friday is Friday. But Wednesday is a grind it out day, it's a put your head down and really march toward your goals day.

So staff breakfast is a great way to start Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment