Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Book-a-Week Resolution

Borrowed this photo from here
I knew what I was getting myself into when I made the New Year's Resolution to read a book each week for the year. I did it once before, way back in 2004.

Today is the 12th Saturday of 2012, and I've finished 12 books, so I figure it's a good time to take stock of my progress to date.

Re-reads:
Breakfast of Champions (although I feel that I read it so long ago and missed so much besides the frantic energy of it, that I really should consider this a first read; it's also a book club book)
A Man Without a Country
Blankets

New reads by old friends:
Death in the Afternoon
The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove
Habibi
The Humbling

Book club:Winter in Madrid

New books:
Lost at Sea
Ishmael
The Ginger Man
The Vonnegut Statement

No comments:

Post a Comment