Friday, January 11, 2013

My 30 Before 30 Bucket List

This is a blog about books, and about life. I think the two things are indistinguishable. How you handle one impacts how you approach the other. What was speaks to what it and what will be.

Last year, I made a resolution to read a book a week. I did it. I could do it again, but where's the fun in doing something you know you can do? While reading a book per week is exhilarating in its own way, I think I shied away from some of the monsters of by bookcase- I'm looking at you Ulysses and Gravity's Rainbow.

This year's resolution started with books (to read In Search of Lost Time as well as the books I haven't finished from the Modern Library's top ten). Then my resolution started to wander to non-book places, and I decided that was fine, too.

So tomorrow, on my 29th birthday, I'm going to post the 30 things I intend to do in the next year. And then I'm going to do them.

This is still a blog about books, but it'll be about life too. Because, it's the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment